By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Heels and Specs Pty Ltd’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Heels and Specs Pty Ltd’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Heels and Specs Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Heels and Specs Pty Ltd’s web site are provided “as is”. Heels and Specs Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Heels and Specs Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Information provided is for personal education only. Information available at this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Always see your doctor or health care practitioner concerning your treatment options. The information on this web site does not replace the advice of your doctor or health care practitioner.
No guarantee is expressed or implied with any information at this site. All testimonials are provided by genuine customers of Heels and Specs Pty Ltd and as such makes no representations regarding the use or the results obtained with the information.
In no event shall Heels and Specs Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heels and Specs Pty Ltd’s Internet site, even if Heels and Specs Pty Ltd or a Heels and Specs Pty Ltd authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Heels and Specs Pty Ltd’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Heels and Specs Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Heels and Specs Pty Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Heels and Specs Pty Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Heels and Specs Pty Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heels and Specs Pty Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Heels and Specs Pty Ltd’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Web Site.
Prices of products, services, delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. All prices displayed on this website exclude GST. The Customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency, including without limitation, any customs duty, goods and services taxes, or any value added tax imposed on any products or services acquired or ordered by the Customer from this website.
10. Payment Methods
Payment is accepted by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal. The Customer is responsible for providing a valid credit card number with available credit at the time of purchase. The Customer represents and warrants that he/she has authority to use such credit card.