Your shopping cart is empty!
- The Salewa™ Wildfire Vent climbing shoe has a breathable, lightweight construction, comfortable anatomical last, and a sticky outsole design that makes it the ideal choice for approach.
- Anatomical last allows for a precise, comfortable fit.
- Ballistic mesh upper with a microfiber foot reinforced with the unique EXA shell technology over an injected 3D cage for lightness, durability and a secure fit.
- Features the 3F SYSTEM EVO design for superior flexibility, ankle support, and precision in fit.
- Climbing lacing system provides a more accurate lacing in the toe area, which gives more support and allows for better performance.
- Unlined interior.
- Customizable MFF+ footbed is the next generation of multifit footbed technology. It allows for even adjustability for the Wildfire footwear, so you always get a perfect fit.
- Durable Vibram® Tech Approach EVO sole provides unbeatable traction and optimal hold, even on challenging trails and approach routes.
- Weight: 12.5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
SALEWA Wildfire Vent Aqixj4dX